Liver detox for weight loss – the best guaranteed and proven key for weight loss. Look lean and healthy – fast and drug free – when you follow the best detox for weight loss. Liver detoxing before a weight loss program is today’s latest medical breakthrough in losing weight. This breakthrough explains why some lose weight slowly or not at all. Lose weight easily when you detox your liver before you begin your weight loss program. Learn why detoxing the liver is so important for weight loss along with other key tips to help get your body looking lean and healthy in no time at all.
According to the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 70 percent of Americans are overweight. This, for the most part, is because fat people have dirty livers. Let me explain. The liver is ‘the’ key player in fat metabolism and toxin breakdown. Overtime, livers are bombarded with chemicals and hormones from the food we eat. Livers are designed to quickly and easily get rid of these harmful toxins, but without rest and proper nutrition, livers become overworked and begin to fail at their key functions. Livers no longer work properly to metabolize fat and breakdown toxins. So fat people usually have livers that are dirty with toxins. A toxic liver has problems burning fat and even increases the amount of fat in your body. This is why the liver must be detoxed for weight loss.
With a toxic liver, the body may display belly fat, a protuberant abdomen, and/or a roll of fat around the upper abdomen. A toxic liver loses its ability to eliminate chylomicron remnants. This results in fatty deposits under the skin leading to cellulitus. Chylomicrons are small fat globules that help transport fat after digestion from the small intestine to tissues in the body. Abdominal fat increases until liver function is improved. So, detox your liver for weight loss. Turn it back into the fat metabolizing and toxin eliminating power house burning fat 24/7.
Here are the best ways to detox your liver for weight loss:
1) Drink more water. Drink half your weight in fluid ounces of water per day. If you weigh 250 lbs., drink 125 fluid ounces of water daily. Water allows the liver and colon to flush toxins easily. The liver passes toxins to the colon to flush them from the body. Without sufficient water and fiber, the colon becomes constipated. Toxins are then reabsorbed back into the blood stream and returned to the liver to repeat the cycle. If this condition becomes chronic, you will experience discomfort, fatigue, and even weight retention. Begin your morning with a glass of warm water. Mix in a tablespoon of lemon juice, some cayenne, and some flax seed for fiber. This mixture will stimulate your system and help clean your colon.
2) Stay away from ALL artificial sugar. These sugars include Aspartame, Splenda, Saccharin, and High Fructose Corn Syrup, also known as Crystalline Fructose. Many of them advertise zero calories, but they are poisonous to your liver. Weight loss will be much easier using natural sugar.
3) Stay away from pasteurized milk products. They make you fat. Start using raw milk products. Russel Eaton, author of The Horror of Homogenized Milk, explains that the problem with pasteurized milk is that it’s homogenized. This is how milk companies stop the cream from rising to the top. “Homogenization is a mechanical process that forces the milk through thin nozzles to break down and disperse the fat globules into very small particles.” Homogenized fat globules (micronized fat) are so small, they bypass the liver and go directly into the bloodstream. What’s worse is they bring toxins right along with them such as bovine growth hormones (IGF-1) and heavy metals such as cadmium, mercury, and lead. Homogenized fat globules are long chain saturated fatty acids. Our bodies cannot simulate this type of fat until converted into non-saturated fat. Because this conversion isn’t easy, our bodies decide rather to store the saturated fat as surplus fat for later use.
4) Buy organic. Believe it or not, this does make a difference in liver performance. Most all farmers today use chemicals. They use pesticides to kill bugs and herbicides to kill weeds. Farmers feed livestock drugs and hormonal additives. As these chemicals, drugs, and hormones add up in our bodies, our livers get toxic. If you want a healthy liver, it’s important to switch to organic.
5) Read ingredients on the food you buy. The food we eat today is full of poisonous chemicals. Look for ingredients such as hydrogenated oils and high-fructose corn syrup. These chemicals are added to keep food fresh and looking its best. Food and drug companies don’t care what these chemicals do to our bodies because the dollar rules in today’s food market. These ingredients abuse the liver and contribute to weight gain.
6) Do not exclude fat from your diet. Our bodies require fat to keep running properly. Fat provides energy and allows the body to absorb necessary nutrients such as vitamins A, D, E, and K. Stay away from bad fats such as hamburgers and fries and include good fats like nuts, avocados, tuna, and salmon.
Here are a few simple steps to take towards losing weight quickly and naturally.
1) Avoid WHITE food. White food is usually high in carbohydrates and highly fattening. A few examples are Revitaa pro potatoes, rice, white bread, pasta, many cereals, and even crackers. Foods such as cauliflower, fish, and chicken are OK to eat.
2) No more pop. You will lose an easy ten pounds just by cutting soft drinks out of your diet. Too much sugar is stored as fat and most pop has harmful sugar such as high fructose corn syrup that harms the liver.
3) Do not eat any wheat products, not even whole wheat. Wheat has been the staff of life for millennia; but wheat today has changed. Yesteryear’s Einkorn Wheat was rapidly replaced with today’s Dwarf Wheat. Norman Borlaug, in 1970, won the Nobel Prize for engineering Dwarf Wheat. This wheat was engineered to grow a heavy head of grain, produce more starch for fluffy breads, and to produce more gluten to give baked foods such as cookies and pizza crust an evenness and pliable texture. Einkorn Wheat contains 14 chromosomes while Dwarf Wheat contains 28 chromosomes, twice as much. Dwarf Wheat has twice the starch and gluten. Wheat contains amylopectin A, a super starch that is super fattening. Amylopectin A is the most digestible form of sugar. Just two slices of whole wheat bread will raise your blood sugar more than two tablespoons of table sugar. This is little different than drinking a soda or eating your favorite candy bar. Whole wheat also contains forms of a highly addictive drug that makes us crave and eat more. Our digestion breaks down specific proteins (gliadins) in wheat into shorter proteins (polypeptides) called exorphins. Exorphins, like the endorphins we get from a runner’s high, bind to the opioid receptors in the brain, making us high, and addicted just like a heroin addict. Exorphins are absorbed into the bloodstream and go straight across the blood brain barrier. They are also called gluteomorphins after gluten and morphine.